Saturday, October 08, 2005

Clarity

To avoid alienating or offending any visitors to this blog, I've chosen to edit 4 of my earlier posts pertaining to 'god'.

Edited Archive dates: 8/30/05, 9/07/05, 9/08/05, and 9/10/05

While I don't apologize for expressing myself - on my own blog - I've concluded that the 'big-picture' of drawing people to these images greatly outweighs my need to rant about the questionable existance of a loving creator - my blog or not.

I'm alright with that.

Hopefully - more people will SEE the INJUSTICE that continues to plague the INNOCENT animals of New Horrorleans, and act - as they are able.

Hopefully - more people will be inspired by the AWESOME animal rescuers showcased here, and realize the OUTSTANDING job they've done - and continue to do - for the seemingly uncared for.

Hopefully - more animals can be rescued, medically treated, fed healthy meals, given fresh water, a warm safe sleeping space, and given LOVE - before it's TOO LATE.

...Hopefully.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best pics on net. give us more pics. I look for them everyday. Thanks,
eric

October 08, 2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger Think For Yourself said...

Hey eric,

Done.

Sairibain,

Thanks! I think it's best.

October 09, 2005 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone had expressed offense at your references to God, they hadn't really looked at the pics.

Be blessed.

October 09, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Think For Yourself said...

*
Hey jailnurse93!

I don't think I know any Bill W's -unless of course, you're referring to Black Sabbath's drummer, Bill Ward - whom I don't know personally - but would like to ! lol

*

October 09, 2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger Think For Yourself said...

*
Hey anonymous!

DEFINATELY offended some.

In choosing to partially de-personalize the blog, I HOPE more people will access these images - and be compelled to assist with the rescue effort, in whatever way they can.
*

October 09, 2005 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its understandable that someone faced with such horrors would lose faith while others embrace it for the same reason. Its the evil that is perpetrated by people that is IMO the most wicked. Abandoning pets is an unspeakable cruelty - forcing people who love their animals to do it takes it to a new low - dispicable behaviour from the governmental bodies from George W on down. A government that is OF FOR and BY the people should accommodate more than the 1 out of 3 households (I cant call them homes) that dont own pets. Thank you to all the heroes on the front lines for being the kind of people that all of our pets think we are.

October 12, 2005 3:05 PM  
Blogger Think For Yourself said...

Hey anonymous!

Nicely said. Valid points - IMO

October 12, 2005 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't believe in God just look into all of the eyes and hearts of the rescuers, you will find it there. These people are saints, sent to undo the evil that man has done to these poor souls!

God bless the rescuers and everyone else who has donated their time or money to help the animals of Hurricane Katrina and Rita!

October 30, 2005 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home